Clay Model Work
I had an idea for a clay model from the research I did. Overall I am happy with the model I made, however I do think that there are some improvements to be made, for example, the wings that extend outwards could have been more smooth, the top of them is bumpy and on the inner part of the wings it is cracked so what I could do with is going back over it in clay to make it more stable and look more professional.
In the animation itself the bird I wasn’t able to animate very easily. As the wings were constantly cracking because they were unsupported, what I could have done is added metal wire to the wings which would help them keep stable, also adding more clay to the weaker parts would have helped as well. The animation was a basic idea, the bird flying over and taking a frog away, Overall im happy with the result, although there are areas that could have been improved. Linking this back to the research, the research assignment part helped me in deducing what was required to make this animation look good, and correctly flow between the frames of the animation.
In the end, the bird looked how it should have looked, with a few minor adjustments needed to make it perfect, however in the future i would like to add detail into the bird, givinjg it faint trails for leaves and other areas, also i would like to paint the bird to add a more real touch to it and after that it will look as good as it will get.
In the end, the bird looked how it should have looked, with a few minor adjustments needed to make it perfect, however in the future i would like to add detail into the bird, givinjg it faint trails for leaves and other areas, also i would like to paint the bird to add a more real touch to it and after that it will look as good as it will get.


No comments:
Post a Comment